1:33am
I need a vacation. I need to get away from everything and everybody.
I want to go somewhere alone. I won't mind being by myself. At least for a little while.
But I just want to go away for a while.
I need some space from Red and Tori and the rest of my friends. Doing that is completely against what I've always preached about being together and spending as much time in our fleeting lives as we can.
I just think some time away from everything would do me some good.
Unfortunately a) I cannot afford to go anywhere. b) my parents would not let me go anywhere by myself. and c) the first available opportunity that I could go somewhere at a relatively low cost is sometime during the 2nd week of May... two months away.
I think during SBX, I'll just have to rent some movies about beaches and pretend I'm there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment