1:11pm
It's only a couple of days into Spring Break and I'm already feeling the effects of what I was dreading most about it.... boredom. There certainly are plenty of things that need doing, like cleaning my room.... or cleaning my room.... That doesn't really need doing so bad... not that messy.
But I am quite bored.
I suppose I could go try to be an overachiever and do some schoolwork.... but what's the point? The purpose of Spring Break is to break away from the stresses of school for a few days and go do something else. I just don't know what that something else is. School is my life and whenever it's not going full throttle, I get thrown off track and don't know what to do. Right now, it's absolutely zero throttle (if anything, we're slammed on the brakes). It sucks too because everyone else has stuff to do during the day. Red's at work all day, Tori's at school because she doesn't have a spring break, my parents are off doing god knows what all day. School is my job and whenever there's a leave from my job and I don't have any real vacation planned, I'm at a loss for something to do.
I do have goals for this week, however. Even though I've learned very well recently that I suck at keeping and reaching any goals that I set. But this week I was planning on doing some form of exercise every single day. Friday I went running. Saturday I played golf. Sunday the weather was super, duper crappy and rainy so I stayed in. And today it's effing freezing cold (I heard that there were snow flurries in Marietta this morning) so I probably won't get out today. There's a treadmill in the office that I could go walk on, but Dottie's in there still recuperating from surgery and idk if it would freak her out or not. I could always just suck it up and go pay the $15 for a Wii sensor replacement and get back into my Wii Active. What better time than now to go get one? I've been thinking about doing it forever.
Perhaps I'll go later today. I lucked up and got ushered in for one of the afternoon massages today, from 3:30-4:30. So that'll be nice.
I have a feeling I'm gonna become.... re-become a FarmVille junkie this week. I've already been playing a lot lately, but now that there isn't really anything else to fill out my day soooo..... yeah.
I should probably go shave my legs now. Last time I had a massage, I hadn't shaved in about a week and I felt just awful for the lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment