March 17, 2010

It's only one of my favorite days of the year

9:58am

I'm at the point where I'm concerned that I overdid the amount of green I have on so I keep constantly checking myself in the mirror, but it keeps reassuring me that it's actually just the right amont. I have a kelly green t-shirt, a lime-ass green purse, lime green necklace, and eyeshadow by the name of 'lucky charms' (mixed in with gold and stuff too...)

I can't even give a real reason why I love St. Patty's day as much as I do. I'm probably only, like, 1/10th Irish anyway... but that's better than nothing.

Anyhoosiers, I have a very important chemistry lab report that I have to go type up before class... which makes me angry with myself because I'm usually on top of all my lab reports and get them done within a couple of days after being assigned it. I've been slacking lately, but it's probably due to Spring Break, which starts in less than 48 hours.

ps. I got a 98 on my Core test. Make that 4 for 5 A's in my classes with B trailing not far behind.

:D

10:15pm

Guh. Mood= not so great right now. It's nothing that I can really talk about either... even though I'll probably give in and vent about it next free chance I get.

Right now, though, I have to go study and drink caffeine and make my stomach turn knots for tomorrow's exams in Core and Biology. Back-to-back.

at least my coffee tastes good.

No comments: