12:40pm
I may have just made an agreement to ruin my day and deepen myself into a pissed off mood. Tori and I are going to be meeting at Lenox to go have lunch, but then she said something about going to American Eagle. Going there just sets the stage for an opportunity for her to rub it in my face (whether on purpose or ignorantly accidental) how much weight she's lost and how much smaller she is than I am now. Girlfriends aren't supposed to act like this, but I cannot help but feet resentful towards her about it.... I mean she's done shit like it before. We went to eat at a Thai place a few months ago and we get there and she makes me order first, so I get a full entree and she order two spring rolls. With that particular instance, I confronted her about it and told her that when she does shit like that (which is often.. again on purpose or ignorantly accidental, idk) it makes me feel like a fatass for ordering real food while she nibbles on cabbage wrapped in a shell. She actually quit eating this time last year (which is also when she lost most of her weight) because she'd always eat, literally, three bites of her meal and be "full." At least when she started dating that fuckass Steven and he got her into smoking pot, she would get the munchies and actually eat for real afterwards.
Whatever. If she wants to go to AE, I'll tell her that I'm going to walk around the mall because I need the exercise and I'll meet her after a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment