11:57pm
I so do not want to go back to school tomorrow. Already. Spring Break went by too fast and was filled with too little adventure. Except the last couple of days. From Thursday until now it seems like everything worth doing on Break was done. But that's no different than a normal weekend, so it feels like for the first half of the break all my time was wasted.
Part of the reason I don't want to go back is because of all the work I have coming up in the next month:
- physics test in a week
- biology lab work in the field (tomorrow, blegh)
- 2 biology lab reports
- core presentation
- physics project
- biology project presentation
Then there's all the fundraising crap for PhiDE. Another round of tabling begins this week so I need to figure out when I can squeeze that in. This weekend is our big fundraiser for the skydiving event, which I am totally not interested in going to whatsoever. First of all, it's Easter weekend so the girl who planned it either has no family or does not pay attention to her calendar when planning things like this. Second of all, the event is happening a-fucking hour's drive away. Third, I just don't want to go hang out with all the brothers all damn day like that. Another fundraiser thing coming up in a couple weeks is Relay for Life, which I absolutely do not want to do because we actually have to participate in the event. Like, walk around the track for an hour. Granted, even my lazy fatass can do that because walking for an hour isn't terrible difficult exercise. I just don't want to do it.
Wow, I whine a lot.
At least at the end of this month's time span, it'll be my 21st birthday. I already have it planned, on my actual birthday I'm going to get Tori and go eat lunch somewhere (potentially P.F. Chang's, but more likely Sangria's or something) and by god I will have me a cocktail or two.
So that'll be my mantra for the next four weeks. Hopefully it'll fly by.
I miss Red right now too. Even though I spent the night with him and saw him all weekend. I've kinda been a bitch to him lately, but I'm stressed out and it just seemed like he's been pressing every single wrong button when I see him. It's just frustrating when I feel like the thing he looks forward to the most is the sex. Which is part of the reason why we haven't done it in so long because I'm just trying to prove my point. I'm waiting for the opportunity to prove it to him as well as myself.
I think I just need to get me some happy pills. Maybe they'll make me nice :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment