March 5, 2010

Alice in Wonderland tonight! Woo!

1:22pm

I'm about to go take a nap, but there is a rant that I must commence with upon my return, involving my deranged, selfish siblings along with the idiot drivers I've encountered today.

And I witnessed Casper the [apparently VERY] friendly puppy humping an 11 month old baby today. Lipstick out and everything.

Things that make you go..."buuuuhghghghgh."

:]

***
10:19pm

and another to add to my rant of people who piss me off is the bitch lady in the bathroom at the movies tonight. All the stalls were full and I was waiting in line and she walks out, looks at me, turns around and says, "Oops, sorry," and turns back into the stall and flushes the toilet. Except she was already about 8 feet away from the stall when she decided to flush her nasties.

Ignorant people.

Except I'm probably not gonna make it to a rant tonight because I'm pretty tired and starting to crash from my Mountain Dew high. Even though I napped for nearly 3 hours today....

oh well.

No comments: