Sometimes on a Friday night, I just want to do nothing but sit at home in my pajamas and watch movies all night. Especially after there's been crappy, cold weather out lately. And that I'd have to take a shower first. And that I don't have gas.. even if I had the balls to ask my parents for even more gas money, I wouldn't go get it tonight. [with the exception of verrrrrrrry rare occasions, I never get gas at night because it's cold at night this time of year, and most nights I'm not really in the mood to get raped] Besides, the only thing I would do is drive into Tucker, go to Roy's house, watch all the idiots play beer pong until past midnight, then probably wind up driving back to my house to drop my car off and then go to Red's house and have to listen to him whine and complain because I want to go to sleep and all he wants is my pants off. Then I would fall asleep and sleep on and off every couple of hours because his bed is very uncomfortable.
It's just one of those times where I'd kinda sorta just rather stay at home.
I've just been really grumpy-like lately. It's not a full-blown grump-fest but I've definitely not been feeling myself lately. I think I'm having some issues right now because I still have not gotten back on track with my diet and have been feeling very... blagh lately. I mean I can go on one week and off the next. It's really hard to deal with because I started off doing so good. I dropped the first 15 pounds so fast and I was loaded with motivation. It went away over winter break and I just still haven't been able to get back together. My main problem is the lack of exercise. Every day that I come home early, I tell myself on the ride home that I'm gonna go home and grab my tennis shoes and go to Stone Mountain. It's pathetic that I live, literally within walking distance of the park, and I never go over there. I have a free pass to get in too. So why don't I go? I just don't seem to have any motivation to drive me to do anything. I can usually talk myself out of going either because I say I have too much homework to do [but then I sit at my desk and play on FaceBook all afternoon] or else it's too cold or too rainy or too something else. Then I think about my Wii Active and how much I really got into that when I first got it. But the sensor to the console broke a while back and I don't have any money right now to replace it.... I think using an excuse that says I don't exercise because I don't have a video game is the most pathetic it can get.
Sooooo yep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, how about this: Every day I'll ask you if you went running or not. And for every time you haven't worked out, you have to eat a Triple Whopper from BK--no exceptions.
Post a Comment