Tomorrow will be met with a mix of highs and lows. The bad part is that I have a Core test. From what I hear, this professor is extremely easy to get a good grade in and it shouldn't be difficult. But it's still a test, and a Core test nonetheless. I hate Core all the way down to my core. :] But on the bright side, Jimmy Carter is coming to my school to talk tomorrow, which should be really cool. I don't really know what the purpose is for the visit, but it's kind of exciting. At least with that, I can finally get my mother-effing Petrel Point obligation all done. FINALLY.
The Bio test from last Thursday was decent, I suppose. It took me nearly two hours to finish, but I feel like I did well. There were four short essays that took up most of the time because I'd be writing and then get halfway through and think of something else to write and then have to retrace my steps and rewrite a bunch of stuff. But I think it'll be okay.
The weekend was fun. Friday night, apart from sloshing and sliding around in the snow, we went to see Mamma Mia at the Fox as an early birthday present from Tori's mom and it was faaaaaabulous. Lord at all the spandex and platform boots! :] Since I didn't feel like crashing into a ditch in the snow, I stayed at Tori's and we slept in her new bed ;] Saturday morning we woke up early and had breakfast and then went playing in the snow, but not before I broke her new bed.... I swear all I did was jump up and sit on it 'cause it's freaking nearly 4 feet off the ground. When I did, one of the support things popped off. I felt terrible but she called up Ikea and bitched at them. Then we built a snow-ho, complete with titties and a booty to take out some stress from the bed. Red came over and we piled the bed into his car and went to Ikea to exchange it. Came home and put it together and took a nap. Woke up, got some beer, went to Roy's for a bit, then went back to Red's house.
Valentine's Day was sweet. Red made me peanut butter-chip waffles then took me to see the movie Valentine's Day [which was sooooooooo cute] then to dinner at Houston's, then to my house for a little intimacy. It was a good day :]
Today was... whatever. I signed up for the Physics test next Wednesday so I'll start studying for it this Wednesday. Bio lab was, eh. We dissected a starfish, which stunk, but it was cool I suppose. We're saving the frog for next week.
Ahhh so. Yeah. I'm ridiculously nervous for this test tomorrow. I know I shouldn't be because I've had Core tests before and did good on them. Good enough to at least get a B in the class.
Agh, Idk.
More later, maybe.
***
10:01pm
On a side note, but will be a rant saved for another day, is the frustrations from last week's chapter meeting. We passed a bunch of bylaws that may be fucking me over in the very near future.
But it's late and I'm tired and it's something for another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment