February 16, 2010

I mean he's only a former President and all...

3:14 pm

I totally just saw President Jimmy Carter sitting about 50 feet away from me and listened to him talk for a little while.

:]

Core test went aight. At least I feel like it did. We shall see.

Now I have about two more hours to kill until the next speaker comes that I have to go listen to. It's something the brothers got started and now that we have an attendance policy for all events and speakers, I have to stick around.

Anyhoooo. Gonna go do Physics while I wait.

Jimmy Carter! Woo!

***

9:27 pm

I've been having mishaps with baby powder lately and I should probably get it under control so I don't go walking around with white streaks all over my shirt all day.

Why baby powder?

No, I don't have a secret that I need to spill. I've recently began an experiment with this baby powder using it under my arms in the morning to see if it can do anything about my excessive sweatiness. I've been through multiple kinds of regular strength, clinical strength, extra protective, blah blah blah types of deodorant and none can mask the ring of moisture that I get under my shirt. So I went and bought some baby powder that is supposed to soak up excessive moisture and I'm hoping that it will help me. So far, I think.. I hope it's working. It didn't seem to today but it was my first real day with it so... we'll just have to see. I just need to quit spilling it all over myself.

Bahhhhh so. No Physics lab today, which was freaking awesome. It was supposed to be a "research day" for our projects and we had to turn in a rough draft of what we were going to do and stuff. Since neither of my lab partners seem to have any concern about it, nor do they try to get in touch with me about it, I sent in an idea about seeing which methods can cool a room-temperature can of soda the fastest. I found it online and it doesn't seem hard so... we'll see.

And... yeah. Nothing much else. One of my goals from last week was to NOT dawdle around and wait until the last minute to write up my Chemistry lab report so I'm gonna go do that and then possibly work on some Physics problems... but my bed is calling....

No comments: