February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day/New Goals for the week/More snow again?!

11:08 pm

It's Valentine's day and my wonderful Valentine broke the rule of no-gift-exchange this year and got me a bouquet of white roses [my favorite] and a little stuffed bear. We went to see the movie Valentine's Day and it was awesome :] Then dinner at Houston's.

That boy is so good to me.

The weekend snow was fun. Tori and I built an anatomically correct snow-ho, complete with tits and a donk modeled after both of us. [Mamma Mia at the Fox on Friday was pretty swell too.] I broke her bed this weekend. Got snowed/iced in at her house.

I guess tomorrow will be a better day to go into detail about the weekend because I am exhausted and it's late and I need to go to bed soon.

Goals for the Week:
-walk on campus everyday
-leave on time for class every day
-start studying for Physics test on Monday, Tuesday at the latest, and study for a straight week.

crap, maybe goals is another thing that would be better suited for tomorrow's post.

No comments: