10:18am
It's that time of year again.
Physics test time.
And from what I've heard so far, I'm about to go fail the living shit out of it.
One guy said it took him nearly 5 hours and he left two of them blank. (There's only 7 questions)
Another girl said that she left one blank too, after three hours.
greeeeeeeat.
***
1:11pm
I think that must be what getting raped in the ass with a cactus, over a fire, and with Rick Astley playing in the background feels like.
That was unnecessary, but it was pretty brutal.
Chem Lab time, AWESOME.
not.
***
7:36 pm
mmmmmmm I love El Tap Wednesdays.
So I've figured it out. The next couple of weeks are going to be pretty brutal. I had my Physics test today which, indeed, ripped me a new one. And since I'm clearly not the only one who had trouble with it, Dr. Rulison will (hopefully) give us some extra credit to come in and do. Next Monday I have a Bio lab practical/midterm that is work a pretty significant chunk of the final grade. Then Wednesday, I have a Chem lab midterm. Sometime soon after that (I can feel it in my bones) there will be the dreaded oral presentation for Core.
I guess I need to go start making flash cards for Monday.
sooooooo mmmmuuuccchhh tttooo ssstttuuudddyyyyyyyy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment