You can't tell by looking at it, but I've made a dent in the task of cleaning up my room. Three hours of cleanin' n' Christmas music. It's nice!
My little mini fridge is the only thing bothering my mind tonight. It's the one I used at Berry and the one on-campus semester at Oglethorpe. I brought it home and thought it would be a good idea to put in my room. As time went on, I used it less and less and finally I cleaned everything out of it a few months ago and unplugged it. But forgotten puddle of water inside it + a few months' time= terrible, terrible things. And since I'm deathly allergic to mold, I don't really know what I'm going to do about it, but hopefully dad can get a dolly up here and roll it out to the garage and I'll take care of it later. And by take care of it, I mean take a hose to it from about 50 feet away, Clorox it to death, and store it somewhere else. It's really a rather pain in the ass accessory in my room anyway.
Anyhoooooo. Nothing much to say today. I had a ballin'-ass fun time last night when my one follower came to my house and we balled out.
Speaking of, it really makes me want another milkshake. Except an eggnog one from Sheridan's.
mmmmm.
ps. I'm losing track of the dates that I make all the blogs because I'm still trying to keep up the write-one-everyday goal... Sometimes I do them past midnight so it counts for the next day but it's really not. But I promise I've done one every single day since I said I would.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol I had a good time ballin' out too. And that milkshake was good.
Post a Comment