Okay so I got sidetracked yesterday and never got back to what I was talking about and I don't really remember what the rant was about anyway.
Except the one about my grades. The thing that made me the most frustrated was my grade in Biology. Granted a C+ is, like, two points from a B [first frustration], the fact that I studied the hardest for that final and got 146/200 [which is a 73ish]. Aside from trying to be disciplined and giving up FaceBook for a few days, on the eve of the final I stayed up until 2:30am doing nothing but studying then woke up at 5:00am to study for another hour and a half. For what? To earn a C and potentially cost the difference between a B- and a C+. It's like wasted effort.
Then at WW, I was up +1.6 lbs. Which is not something to beat myself up over because I'm still down a total of 16.6 and I've already admitted to myself that I did terrible over the week and that it should be no surprise and that I deserved that. And I've been good all day today.
I am absolutely, unbelievably relieved that all of my Christmas shopping is almost done. ALMOST. I still have to get 2 photo albums, a picture frame, and a CD tomorrow. The rest of them are getting gift cards.
"Sorry for being impersonal this year, guys, but one reason why I hate Christmas is because I hate shopping for everyone and it's always expensive."
I actually told my sister that. But it's how I feel and I shouldn't have to keep that bottled up. But then again, that's why I have this little box to type and type and type and rant all my little heart desires about everything!
Oh and I found out that the brothers and sisters and cousins are all spending the night after all [except for maybe two of them, but they never want to play games anyway.] So it was just a typical miscommunication that goes on in this family that cause that little blip.
Yep. kaybye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As far as the grades go, studying is never time ill spent. As for the family goes, I'm glad things worked out.
Post a Comment