April 25, 2010

t-minus LESS THAN 48 HOURS.

9:59 pm

I bought a jeweled tiara to wear on Tuesday... and I am going to wear the shit out of it. Hopefully not get too tipsy to lose it, but I will be wearing it all night.

and maybe in class if I'm feeling really saucy...

Despite all the impending excitement, I'm in a kind of bum mood. It's for reasons that I can't complain about here... It's really kind of ridiculous reasons, but that's just me.

Anyhoosiers. I need to try and go to bed soon... I doubt I'll be able to anytime soon though. I had a redbull only three hours ago and I still feel kinda wired from that. And I'm starting to get really, really excited about Tuesday. The only real responsibility I have tomorrow (besides class, of course! Because I care SO much about THAT responsibility on the last two days of the semester....) is a quick quiz in Bio lab... It shouldn't be too long, Dr. Baube promised it would be. After that I'm going to Lenox to try and find some shorts to wear Tuesday night. I have most of my outfit picked out... a green plaid button down, a purple tank underneath, and my cowboy boots and my tiara. But of course, it's usually when I take the extra time to extravagantly plan something like that out is when it falls to shit. And hopes are not looking too terribly high since I have to resort to American Eagle to find some shorts, because theirs don't really fit me that well. If they don't have anything there, I'll go to Old Navy and see what they have and if I don't find anything, I guess I'll just suffice it to wear jeans.

bleh. Where's the optimism?!

No comments: