1:20 pm
Not having it. No time to talk now because I can't make my brain string a coherent sentence together and because I have lab in ten minutes.
Definitely a grumpy day.
***
10:40pm
Okay well the day didn't turn out to be completely crap-ass, but it still did suck a lot.
Actually the only good thing that really happened was that Physics lab is done and over forever and ever and ever and ever.
Everything else was pretty much in the shitter.
But I'm too tired to stay up and write about it and I need to go study for the Chem lab final tomorrow... and hopefully MOTHER FUCKING GOD DAMN PHONE KEEPS RINGING. The housekeepers are house sitting while my parents are out of town and they fucking call each other every god damn five minutes. It's the reason I unplugged my room phone in the first place. I might have to do it again tonight just to mother effing go to bed.
Ugh.
At this rate, I'm gonna need the cocktail that is calling my name next Tuesday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment