April 16, 2010

Long time?

11:15am

Wow, it feels like it's been way longer than three days since I've written anything.

It's been crazy busy lately. Next week will probably be even crazier because, seriously, EVERYTHING is due and/or happening next week. Everything being our biology presentation, a physics test re-take, THE LAST PHYSICS LAB EVER., chemistry lab final, biology quiz, core presentation, physics lab project poster due, chapter, and stomp the lawn. The bio quiz, core presentation, physics project, and chapter are all on Thursday, too... Stomp the Lawn is going to be my reward for making it through the week without going insane. I've actually never been to STL because last year, I was off on a golf tournament when it happened, so I'm looking forward to actually getting to participate this year.

Then the week after next, all I have is a biology lab quiz, initiation, MY BIRTHDAY and classes on tuesday, then margaritas for lunch :], then a speaker that night and then it's off the raise hell at the bar! wooooo! Final Thursday, Friday, Derby party Saturday, final Final on Tuesday the 4th, beach on the 15th, alabama on the 21st, then summer schoooooooooool.

It'll be fun. It makes it easier when I have everything laid out in front of me so I can see what's going on and all the deadlines.

Ordinarily on a Friday, I wouldn't still be at school this late in the day. I have one class from 9-9:50am and then I usually hightail it back home to go back to bed. But today I have to meet with my biology group for our presentation to finalize some shiz. THEN I can hightail it home. I was supposed to meet with my Physics lab partner to work on the poster board, but I the board needs another coat of paint so I couldn't bring it today and there's really not a lot of work that needs to be done except typing up the information and gluing it down. I didn't mean to monopolize the whole project, but I went ahead and did most of the research, got the board, and painted it and I have the whole finished product visualized in my head. I mean it's dealing with the physics of golf, so I'm kind of excited about it.

I just need to finalize some of the research on it. Biology first, though. And Physics re-test studying too. Then we can work on it.

Blah. I still have an hour and a half until I need to meet with the group. I kinda need some caffeine so I may run down to the BP in a minute and grab a redbull. Lunch will probably wait until after the meeting... except my tummy just rumbled after I said that.... boo.

No comments: