11:58am
I am badly, badly, badly, badly, badly unconcerned with the fact that I probably did not do well on my Physics test. I'm exhausted, my allergies are killing me, I've had a headache for three days, and I have a lot of other stuff on my plate right now.
But, I'm trying this whole new being-optimistic-more-often thing so the way I see it is if I could have made at least a 50 on it, then that's fine. We'll have a re-test which can give (potentially) up to 20 points on the original score. If I get all of those, it would bump up to a 70 and that averaged with the score from the first test would still yield a B.
Idk. My head is just killing me right now and I can't think. I don't want to think. I just want to go sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment