And the title will be a novel.
Anyways. School started today and it went aiiight. My Physics prof. definitely jumped right in where we left off from last semester, resulting in many pages of notes and homework assigned already. I didn't feel like sitting on campus waiting for my Bio lab to start, so I went home and sat around and ate lunch there. Then Bio lab started and it suuuuuuuucked. I should have known it wasn't going to be a ride in the park because Dr. Baube sent out an email over Christmas break [ahem, I repeat, while we were STILL on break] telling us to be in class on Monday because there would be a lab and there would be a quiz [and by quiz, it's take home, open book, the whole spiel.] So it didn't seem terrible, except that we were actually in lab for nearly the full three hours... And the quiz took me for-effing-ever to finish. Bleh. The life of a science major.
Came home. Piddled around. Went to WW and wanted to kill myself after getting off the scale. Went to Kroger to get some breakfast stuffs. Went to WalMart because it's the only place that sells my shampoo. Then came home. Started my homework. Fell asleep on my book. Woke up. Took a shower. Harvested some crops. Got back to my homework. Grew some new grey hairs. Finished homework. Harvested some more crops. Got on FaceBook and saw a message from my mom's asshole ex-boyfriend [which got my blood boiling and it's got me wired awake now]. Went through my agenda and markered in all the quizzes, lab practicals, and exams for Bio [because there's nothing I love more than a diligent professor who actually follows his syllabus... and writing stuff in my agenda. It makes me happy.] And that's about it.
The message did get me steaming a bit. First of all, this guy that she dated seemed okay at first, but she found out he was married and they had a bad breakup and so on. Then she brings this other guy to meet us on Christmas Eve, and he seemed like an okay guy. THEN, this past weekend I was stalking around on her profile and I saw that her marital status read, "Married." WTF, right. So apparently she married this guy, like, last week or something. Didn't tell me or my grandmother or anybody. Now, I love me some spontaneity, but goddamn. To make a long story short, her married ex sent me a message saying that he was sorry that things ended the way they did with her and that he was now single and legally divorced. Then he went on to say that he truly hopes that she's happy being married, even though they loved each other so much. And that she might have made a mistake marrying a convicted felon. Wait, WWWWTTTTFFF?
I don't even know. So much stuff just went through my head when I read that but I don't know what to think about it. I mean, obviously Mr. Polygamy lied before so why wouldn't he lie now?
idk, idk, idk. This is not something I want on my plate right now. I'm trying to reset things in my life, with school and WW and stuff and I just really don't want stuff like this plaguing my mind.
Anyway, that was probably more long-winded than I really wanted to write [and probably extremely scatterbrained] but it's getting hella late and I should try to get to sleep.
:S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment