If I didn't have a throbbing headache I would have a little more enthusiasm behind tonight's post. But Alabama won the National Title tonight and it was absolutely fabulous to watch. [that's where my headache came from... I caught myself gritting and grinding my teeth several times...... IT WAS AN INTENSE GAME, SHEESH.]
And it snowed tonight. :) Nothing heavy, by all means.. I mean we're in Georgia. But it was a definite light dusting and it stuck. The only thing is it's gonna suck balllllllls for people who have to drive somewhere in the morning because all that snow and wetness on the ground is gonna freeeeeeeeeze tonight. Parts of my driveway are already frozen. All the public schools got canceled for tomorrow, but I'd be willing to bet money on Oglethorpe remaining open IF classes had started already. I'd bet this because I went through that little problem last winter when it snowed real heavy and iced over. I woke up at my usual time and got dressed and ready to leave and then saw that my driveway was partly covered in slush and the culdesac looked to be covered in ice and slush. Instead of just going awol in all my classes, I wrote all my professors an email [this is still at 7am... there's time stamps on there, so there was no way to get around it] and told them that I was iced in at my house and wouldn't be able to make it to class that day. Excused absence? Not according to them. After all, it's not their fault that some parts of the city got it worse than the others and that I had to commute through it.....
Anyways, so I plan on everything being frozen solid tomorrow morning.
:]
Annnnnd. Not much else to say. Roll Tide, baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment