January 5, 2010

Holy Santa Claus Shit, I Am So Bored.

I don't think I've ever looked forward to starting school so much.... ever.

But it's not like there's absolutely nothing at all for me to do.....
I could catch up on laundry.
I could clean my room up and reorganize it.
I could be proactive and get started on some Physics work for the chapters I know we'll be doing next week [HAHAHAHAHAA JOKING, JOKING.]
I did do two things that I've had on my list for a couple of days.. I changed the lights in my bathroom and I hung up some pictures on my wall.
I could go import the 50+ CDs into my iTunes.
I could play vidya games.
I could go take a shower.
I could go to Target and get school supplies with my gift card... but I need a shower.
I could go play with my makeup.
I could go to Starbucks and get the white hot chocolate that I've been craving since last night... but it's too cold to leave.
I could just sit on my bum and watch movies all night.

but I'm too lazy to even do that last one.

Last night was interesting. I stayed at Red's house and he fell asleep around 9:45 because he's an old man and, trying to bring some decency back into my sleeping schedule, I fell asleep sometime around 10ish. I woke up an hour later because one of his roommates was walking around upstairs and, since you can hear straight through the ceiling, it woke me up. Then I kept hearing other weird noises so I was pretty much wide awake at that point. I didn't want to turn on the TV because I didn't want to wake up the sleeping beauty, so I got his laptop and was messing around for a while. I looked up the walkthrough videos of the Spyro game I've been playing and finished a couple of those levels. After I got bored with that, I started watching The Hangover and watched the whole thing. Somehow I managed to kill enough time until it was 3:30AM. We were supposed to wake up at 5 to go eat breakfast at Matthew's. I thought to myself, "Brittany [because myself and I are on a first name basis], you should probably just stay up until the alarm clock goes off. If you go to sleep and snooze for only an hour, you'll be a bitch in the morning."

I should have listened to myself. But I went to sleep, sometime around 3:45 and the clock started buzzing in my ear at 5 o'clock on the dot. We ended up snoozing for 45 minutes and skipped Matthew's. After some much needed coffee, I was out the door and into the 6 degree wind chill. I was starving since I hadn't eaten since about 6:30 the night before and was up practically all night, so I went to mcdonald's and got ripped off of a hashbrown :[ Even though I don't need it, I was still upset because I basically paid $5 for a McDonald's biscuit and a coke. whatever.

Anyway, so I got home right before 7AM and went upstairs and was feeling pretty awake from the coffee and the coke I had. I told myself again, I said, "Brittany, don't go to bed because you'll sleep all day and then you'll be up all night again."

Again, I didn't listen to myself and I wound up in bed, asleep by 8. I woke up at 1 and should have made myself get out of bed. I mean that's roughly 5 hours of sleep and half the day was gone anyway. But no, I slept for another two hours and rolled out of bed at 3pm.

So. Being awake for only 5 hours right now, yes I am wide awake.

But I beat the main boss on Spyro, chyah! But I've only completed 93% of the game, thanks to the impossibly difficult flight levels that I'll probably never finish.

No comments: