So... I don't feel good right now. And by feel good, I don't mean that I'm getting sick and have snifflies and a headache or that my stomach hurts. Well my stomach does hurt, but it's been in knots a lot lately, so it's not a new feeling.
I don't know what is wrong, but for the past, like, two weeks I keep getting these spells of having a terrible, terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because I'm nervous about this semester of school. Maybe it's because Red has been acting very detached lately. Maybe I just have a lot of thoughts on my mind. Maybe it's because everything on the news lately has been horrible. Maybe it is a real pain in my tummy because I haven't had a good poo in a while. Maybe it's simply because it's wintertime and everything is all dead and depressed looking. Whatever it is, it comes on faster than a ton of bricks and I have a hard time shaking it off once it's here.
Ugh.
Well, at least it's time now that I can actually start using this blog for the original purpose I had intended... a study aid. I planned on making an entry every day after classes with a briefing about what was discussed in class and stuff. Now that classes are pretty much getting into full swing, I can.
Except I don't really want to go into great detail tonight. It's late and I should be at least trying to go to bed. That four hour nap today has got me all sorts of screwed up, but I need to at least try.
hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One thing I have learned is that there are some things you can't control, and some things you can. Worry about what you can change, and if you can't, don't let it get you down.
On that note, you can't worry about everything going on in the world. It's good to be aware, but right now don't let it get in the way of everything else. The world has seen it all before. So focus on what you can fix, like getting a good poo in. I find that after a nice long toilet session I feel mucho better. So get some ex-lax and get some reading material.
Everything will be better.
Post a Comment