January 16, 2010

Physics!

So the first day that I intend on starting a bloggy-study-aid.... physics class gets cancelled. Or rather let out early, but we didn't actually do anything today except do a 'pre-test' kind of thing where we take a fake test with material that will be covered over the semester and they assess how much we don't know about stuff we haven't learned yet. But it was anonymous so it won't be that embarrassing. So we did that quick little packet and by 9:30 the prof. said that we could just take off and we'd reconvene Wednesday. Which led me to remember that it's a three-day weekend.

It was a good day.

Tomorrow will [hopefully] be good. I'm volunteering at this place called MedShare with some of my brothers. It's a group that takes old recycled medical supplies and sorts them out and ships them all over the world. Obviously, all the stuff being organized and shipped right now is being sent to Haiti, so as much as I gripe about having to get up and go volunteer, I'll at least know I'm trying to make a difference to the people down there right now. And it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow so it's not like it'll be a compromised Saturday afternoon. :] I have some friends [well really, they're parents of a friend.. part of my Wednesday El Tap family] who will *hopefully* come tomorrow and meet me there. It'll be nice having someone else there who I know and can talk to... I mean my brothers are cool and all, but.... it's just nice to have other familiar faces when I'm out with other strangers and in unfamiliar places.

soooo yeah. Gonna go head to bed now.

No comments: