January 18, 2010

Booooooooo Labs

2 out of 3 of my science labs start this week, BOO. Physics is tomorrow [Phys lab made me want to kill myself, weekly.] and Chemistry is Wednesday. Biology is usually on Monday but there was no class today. Last week, school workload was about a chip-shot size swing. This week it's a half swing. Next week will be a full swing. God help me fore comparing everything to golf..... :]]

Anyhoozles. Red and I made a fabulous chicken pot pie last night. And by 'we' I mean 'him' because he is quite a bit more domestic than I am when it comes to cooking. And it was a WW recipe, so bonus points for healthy. Double bonus points because he liked it. :]

Since I was a complete slacker this weekend, I have a crap-ton of readings to catch up on for class tomorrow.

Back to hating Tuesdays, though. Physics lab really is awful. My professor is the ADD poster child. And he's creepy and his breath stinks. He also happens to be my advisor, who does not advise me well half the time. But whatever, it's only one day a week and the lab reports and stuff get turned in on the day of class so it's not something to worry about for the rest of the week.

Chemistry lab shouldn't be too terrible this year, seeing as I've already taken it once.... I didn't get a satisfactory grade last time, so hopefully things will be different now. This time around, the professor isn't going to be as much of a hardass as the last one, at least I'm hoping.

Bleh, so. Nothing else really exciting.

No comments: