10:00 pm
Sooooo yeah. Totally had a perfectly good reason to hate lab with all my core on Monday. We were doing stuff with this chemical called hydrobromic acid. HBr is highly dangerous in that if the fumes come into contact with the tears in your eye, it starts burning and could potentially blind you. If you have on contacts when the fumes hit the tears, the contact lense will actually FUSE to your cornea. So that's not good. The fumes by themselves are dangerous to breathe and shit too so... anyway. So we got to messing around with the stuff and the apparatus of the poor guy next to me starts going crazy. His water hose popped off and stuff started going everywhere and little plumes of white smoke started rising up into the air.... awesome. No less than five minutes later, lo and behold I look up and there is white smoke coming out of mine too. I turned off the bunsen burner and backed away and called over the profs (who were yelling at me to turn off the heat.....) and it just kind of went away after a few minutes but I was shaking for the rest of the period. Another girls' also started smoking too, so it's not like I was the only one to fuck up but still. It's just the epitome of why I hate lab so much.
In retrospect, I would rather have a Physics lab every single day of the week than go to Organic lab. And we all know how much I hated Physics lab. Would totally pick it over Organic. Or maybe a root canal.
So last semester, it seemed that if I dreaded a lab then it would turn out okay but if I was confident before lab, it would go awry. Maybe it's the opposite this semester? Fuck, after Monday there is no way in hell I will have any kind of confidence going into lab tomorrow.
Fuck fuck fuck.
The only thing to look forward to tomorrow is after el tap..... I get to spend some special time with someone special. Or at least someone who's starting to become more and more special...
*blushes* :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment