9:42 pm
I think I've realized what I need to do. Tomorrow, I should go into school and fill out the form to drop Organic II. There are alternative classes you can take instead. One of them is with Dr. Aufderheide, the man who made me absolutely hate my life my first year at Oglethorpe. I just can't take it anymore. I passed Organic I by 0.3 of a point. Not even fucking kidding at all. I got a 65.3 and 65 was the cut off for a C-. I'm just afraid I'm starting to burn myself out and I can't really be doing that since I'm taking such a full load this fall.
God I just don't know.
I don't know if I want to cry or scream.
I don't know if I should drop or not.
I don't know what to tell my parents.
I don't know how my parents would react if I had to graduate late.
I miss the days when the days' hardest decision was which color crayola to use in your coloring book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We need to catch up.
Post a Comment