June 16, 2010

only two more...

10:09 am

Only today's lab and one on Monday and that's it.... until the next Monday when Organic II starts.

I've come to the conclusion that the more I dread going to lab, the better it will turn out to be. Monday I went in with confidence and a little bit of excitement because I had thoroughly read the lab and knew what to do. Plus we had done a really similar one on that previous Wednesday, so I thought it would just be all gravy. Turns out it wasn't... I almost fell to pieces and ended up leaving as a very, very, very, very unhappy camper. See the logic? Last Wednesday I was dreading lab and it turned out to be really easy and I did it with no problems. On Monday I was excited and confident and I almost fell to shit. So today, I plan on... well I already am, dreading lab with every fiber in my body...

10:31pm- Dr. Matthews just talked to be for about 15 minutes about all the fears I have in this class. He just said to keep my wits about me and use common sense and to know that nothing that we do in there is terribly difficult.

It sucks that he was being such an asshole on Monday or else I would have actually taken him seriously. There is no suppressing the dread and fear I get. That's just how I am and how I'm gonna be. There's no changing it.

Bah. I guess I need to head up there soon... :S

***
3:57pm

Wow. I got a 51 on my test. Just... wow. I cannot believe I got half of that test completely wrong. I felt better about this one than I did on the last one and got better on that one.

It sucks being a fuckup.

No comments: