2:56pm
Jeeeeeeze so much work already.
Yesterday was not all that bad. Genetics lab was long as fluck, but Bio Seminar let out after only 30 minutes. The only sucky thing about lab is that Dr. Schmeichel insists on treating us like we're still in grade school and give us assigned partners (same as in lecture, only it's different partners). Which could turn out to be a good thing, I suppose. But it's still much more enjoyable to work with someone you already know and can trust.
I have a test tomorrow in Anatomy over 230 Latin and Greek prefixes/suffixes. Most of them I already know through General Bio and stuff, but damn. It's a lot. So I should be studying that right now instead of being on here. :)
Tomorrow we start dissecting our dogfish sharks. It's gonna be a stinky one. I remember seeing the class doing it last year and the whole 2nd floor of Goslin smelled like a fish pond during the whole lab. And it's a multiple-week-long thing too. Hooray for fishyyyy smell!
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE not having class on Tuesday and Thursday? I don't know how I managed to get so lucky, but MAN I am lovin' it! I slept until 12 today, woke up for a minute, and then fell back asleep and slept until nearly 1:30. I felt like I could have slept til 5! I was verrrrrrry tired yesterday though. I woke up at 7, had class at 9, 10, and 11, then had a meeting from 12-1, then had to wait 15 minutes then go to another meeting at 1:15. Then class from 1:30-4:30 (yes it took the whole three hours) then class from 4:30-5ish (normally will be until 5:45pm). So I was pooped. Went to weight watchers (down 9.6 total :)) then ate dinner with my sister. Came home for a minute, then went to my special friend's house. I'm pretty sure at some point I fell asleep while we were watching tv, but it was just a power nap. Then came home at about 1:30ish. So. Like I said, I was pooped.
Allllllllllllright fine. I guess I need to go study now.
:S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment