October 4, 2010

A Shitty Cap to a Magical Weekend.

1:09 am

When driving, I've hit a rabbit, a squirrel, and a possum before.

Tonight, it was a deer.

Fucking mutilated Bambi on Hugh Howell Road. And my car got banged up pretty bad too. When it happened, I was really just all shook up so I turned around and went back to Joel's house and sat there hysterical for a little bit. I didn't see it on the road on the way back into Tucker. Then he followed me home and talked to my dad for a bit while they looked at my car and stuff. Really, it could be worse and I know that it could have been so much worse... but I just cannot even begin to describe how I feel right now. I don't know if it's sad or anger or guilt or what.... my stomach is in a knot right now and I still feel like I'm going to throw up. I guess part of that could be because I didn't eat dinner, but I'm not hungry right now. I have a feeling tonight's gonna be a long night, so maybe I can eat later. Tomorrow, of all things, I have an anatomy exam. Which I have not studied for hardly at all this weekend because I was too busy being all goopy-in-love kind of stuff at Joel's house because his family was in Cali for the weekend. I was just trying to have a good time since I hardly ever get to see him during the week, unless it's in the wee hours of the morning. I guess this is just what I get for deliberately ignoring that little inner voice telling me to go study all weekend.

Life is hard.

No comments: