12:48pm
Boy I don't know what it is about me that pisses off my dad so much, but he sure as fuck has been chewing my head off more and more lately. The last couple of blowouts have happened right when something else has pissed him off and I just happen to be there for him to take it out on. Last week when we got back from Alabama, he was cleaning out the van and I asked him if he'd seen one of my bags, because it was missing. He said no and then asked me if I knew how to work the TV to get the DVD out of there and I tried and it wouldn't turn on for whatever reason. I was in a bit of a rush because I had to meet Tori somewhere so I didn't have a lot of time to fiddle with it. I asked him again if he was sure he hadn't seen my bag and he bellowed out a big "No, goddammit I haven't!" So I simply said (as I was getting out of the van) that it had important schoolbooks in it and if he found it, to let me know. He then called me an asshole twice for "huffing off with an attitude." Then today, him and my stepmom were outside trying to shave the dogs. One of the dogs, Bennie, was too scared to go over to Terri so I walked up to him and he started moving away, toward the steps to the pool. Of course as soon as he got to the steps of the pool, he jumped right in and so then dad yelled at me asking why I let him get in. Why didn't I grab him? Him being a 65-lb dog moving with a momentum toward downhill steps. Yeah right. So this time, I didn't say anything but I just walked inside the house and went up to my room. I'll probably get another call from my grandmother later telling me that I owe another apology for huffing off. That's what she told me last week when I was looking for my bag.
Whatever. I don't know what it is that I do wrong so much, but I wish I could figure it out so I could stop doing it.
Today is gonna be mostly spent doing Orgo homework..... whoopee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment